African Black Soap Liquid 16 oz
African Raw Black Soap, liquefied.
Exact same goodness as our African Raw Black Soap bar in an easy to use liquefied form. Filtered to ensure a premium quality product. Great as a body wash or shampoo and safe for kids to enjoy the rich lather of bubbles.
Also available in:
- All Skin types: Sensitive skin, Oily skin, Dry skin, Normal skin, safe on rashes and irritations on skin
- Gentle cleanser: rosacea, rashes, dryness, and other skin conditions
- Shampoo (be sure to follow it with your natural conditioner)
- Antibacterial: ideal for treating acne breakouts
- Natural Microdermabrasion treatment
- Fade skin discolorations, dark spots, acne scars and fine lines
- Reduce discomfort for psoriasis and eczema
- Helps relieve skin rashes, razor bumps, and blemishes
- Mild make-up remover
- Detox: cleanses impurities without harmful chemicals
- Bacteria-fighting properties that treat a number of skin conditions
For the Nerds:
African Raw Black Soap is made in West Africa, typically Ghana, from the ash of locally harvested plants and barks such a plantain, cocoa pods, palm tree leaves, and shea tree bark. The ingredients are sun-dried and roasted, which is how it gets its deep color. Water and oils such as coconut, palm, and Shea Butter are then added. The soap is then left to sit and cure.
It has natural anti-bacterial, deep cleansing properties without any chemicals. It is ideal for all skin types and highly recommended for sensitive skin. It naturally treats acne, calms, irritated skin, and a natural liquid microdermabrasion treatment.
For instructions on how to liquefy your own black soap to create a concentrated body wash or shampoo, check out our video.
We Also Recommend
100% Premium Unrefined Ivory Raw Shea Butter