African Raw Black Bar Soap
Raw black soap, also called African Black Soap, is a natural cleanser used to treat a wide range of skin problems, and is especially good for those with sensitive skin, oily skin, acne prone skin or aging skin. It will clear the skin and help remove spots and uneven skin tone, and can help relieve skin problems such as psoriasis and eczema. Due to the irregularities of natural ingredient weights, each bar is minimally 3.5 oz, but may be as much as 4.5.
Also available in:
- All Skin types: Sensitive skin, Oily skin, Dry skin, Normal skin, safe on rashes and irritations on skin
- Gentle cleanser: rosacea, rashes, dryness, and other skin conditions
- Shampoo (be sure to follow it with your regular conditioner)
- Antibacterial: ideal for treating acne breakouts
- Natural Microdermabrasion treatment
- Fade skin discolorations, dark spots, acne scars and fine lines
- Reduce discomfort for psoriasis and eczema
- Helps relieve skin rashes, razor bumps, and blemishes
- Mild make-up remover
- Detox: cleanses impurities without harmful chemicals
- Bacteria-fighting properties that treat a number of skin conditions
For the Nerds:
African Raw Black Soap is made in West Africa, typically Ghana, from the ash of locally harvested plants and barks such a plantain, cocoa pods, palm tree leaves, and shea tree bark. The ingredients are sun-dried and roasted, which is how it gets its deep color. Water and oils such as coconut, palm, and shea butter are then added. The soap is then left to sit and cure.
It has natural anti-bacterial, decleansing properties without any chemicals. It is ideal for all skin types and highly recommended for sensitive skin. It naturally treats acne, calms, irritated skin, and a natural liquid microdermabrasion treatment.
Do not rub African Raw Black Soap bar directly onto skin. Because of the natural process of producing the soap there is a small risk of tiny solids that did not completely break down to ash. They can scratch the skin and cause irritation.
For best results, rub the bar onto a cloth or sponge for use. If you prefer not to use a cloth, knead black soap first to make sure no sharp pieces are sticking out.
For instructions on how to liquefy the black soap to create a concentrated body wash or shampoo, click here.
We Also Recommend
100% Premium Unrefined Ivory Raw Shea Butter